I ♥ people; look for ways to make them happy, and empower them. Historically, this has been connected to software and live performance.
- 2019-06-18 — ⛰ Celeste 6b Golden 🍓
- 2019-06-11 — 🤔 Introspective questions 🤜🤛
- 2019-06-05 — 🌎 The Light Brigade 👩🚀👨🚀
- 2019-05-31 — 🐠 Introducing Cichlidia 🐟
- 2019-05-27 — 💊 Deconstruct 2018 Talk: A Fresh Look on Failure 🗣
Archives for all posts, or by category (all art biz blog-meta books culture engineering essay games management meta pablolife personal plt projects rants sapogoeswoof tabletop video games work works ).
- I feel like AI hype, at least for the grander visions, is a bit overblown.
- Nerd talk over modularity, monoliths, and microservices in 2018.
- I think the phrase "legacy code" usually masks a more interesting set of workplace cultural issues.
- Opening up on my depression in 2013.
- Engineers have this terrible habit of showboating.
- Little culture hacks to make an engineering workplace feel a bit more human.
- Thoughts on engineering management after my first time doing it, in 2016.
- Thoughts on tech interviews (with a set of juicy links at the bottom), also 2016.
- Year in Review (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) posts.