I ♥ people; look for ways to make them happy, and empower them. Historically, this has been connected to software and live performance.
- 2020-09-23 — 🕹 Summer/Fall video games 👨🍳
- 2020-09-18 — 🎂 Birthday, Cooking 🍳
- 2020-07-31 — 💄 Skin/aesthetics, Online-ness, anniversary 👁
- 2020-07-28 — 🌞 California Update 2 🌯
- 2020-07-20 — 🐸 California update 🌴
Archives for all posts, or by category ( all art arts biz blog_meta blurb books culture engineering essay games management meta pablolife personal plt programming projects rants sapogoeswoof tabletop video_games work works ).
- I feel like AI hype, at least for the grander visions, is a bit overblown.
- Nerd talk over modularity, monoliths, and microservices in 2018.
- I think the phrase "legacy code" usually masks a more interesting set of workplace cultural issues.
- Opening up on my depression in 2013.
- Engineers have this terrible habit of showboating.
- Little culture hacks to make an engineering workplace feel a bit more human.
- Thoughts on engineering management after my first time doing it, in 2016.
- Thoughts on tech interviews (with a set of juicy links at the bottom), also 2016.
- Year in Review (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) posts.