I ♥ people; look for ways to make them happy, and empower them. Historically, this has been connected to software and live performance.
- 2019-09-14 — 🌴🧺 Some DLC reviews 🐡💣
- 2019-09-09 — 🤓 Fun, odd code things 🐉
- 2019-09-04 — 🏄♀️ How I Surf the World Wide Web 🕷
- 2019-08-28 — 🎮 That Consumption Life: August 2019 📖
- 2019-08-24 — 🐸 Fleaswallow 2, and an OCaml setup 🐫
Archives for all posts, or by category (all art biz blog-meta books culture engineering essay games management meta pablolife personal plt projects rants sapogoeswoof tabletop video games work works ).
- I feel like AI hype, at least for the grander visions, is a bit overblown.
- Nerd talk over modularity, monoliths, and microservices in 2018.
- I think the phrase "legacy code" usually masks a more interesting set of workplace cultural issues.
- Opening up on my depression in 2013.
- Engineers have this terrible habit of showboating.
- Little culture hacks to make an engineering workplace feel a bit more human.
- Thoughts on engineering management after my first time doing it, in 2016.
- Thoughts on tech interviews (with a set of juicy links at the bottom), also 2016.
- Year in Review (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) posts.