I ♥ people; look for ways to make them happy, and empower them. Historically, this has been connected to software and live performance.
- 2018-06-04 — GitHub + Microsoft ramble 😼
- 2018-06-01 — Thanks Fred Rogers, albeit briefly 😌
- 2018-05-23 — Deconstruct gratitude 🙏🏼
- 2018-05-14 — Stop lionizing Elon Musk 🤡
Archives for all posts, or by category (all art biz blog-meta books culture engineering essay games management meta pablolife personal plt projects rants sapogoeswoof tabletop video games videogames work works ).
- Nerd talk over modularity, monoliths, and microservices in 2018.
- I think the phrase "legacy code" usually masks a more interesting set of workplace cultural issues.
- Opening up on my depression in 2013.
- Engineers have this terrible habit of showboating.
- Little culture hacks to make an engineering workplace feel a bit more human.
- Thoughts on engineering management after my first time doing it, in 2016.
- Thoughts on tech interviews (with a set of juicy links at the bottom), also 2016.
- Year in Review (2015, 2016, 2017) posts.