More Pablo: management
- 2018-03-01 — What developers mean when they say "Legacy Code". (🕑 5 min) I talk a bit about meanings behind the phrase "legacy code."
- 2018-02-08 — 🗣 Meetings, Part 2: Behind the symptom. (🕑 5 min)
- 2018-02-01 — 🗣 Meetings, Part 1: Leaders and Org Worms. (🕑 6 min) 🎵 The song for this post is , by Destiny's Child 🎵.
- 2018-01-05 — Shoutout to Steve Ballmer. (🕑 1 min) On :
- 2017-12-20 — Two anecdotes about culture. (🕑 3 min) Here are two little anecdotes about companies and culture, apropos of nothing.
- 2016-10-12 — Observations after another go-round of tech interviewing. (🕑 4 min) Ha! So I'm leaving Reonomy. Not what I thought I'd write after the way ended. But we muster the most hope when it's most desperately needed, and I was needing it then.
- 2016-08-18 — Six Months of Managing. (🕑 8 min) It's been a pretty momentous few months for me at . Like I mentioned in my post, it's been the most professionally fulfilling job I've had, and looks on track to be the gig I've kept the longest (currently Adobe, where I was for about 2 years).